What's New-R8 QUICK CHANGE TOOLING
Are you looking for ways to cut operation costs and increase revenue? Would you like to increase employee productivity by simplifying tool changing and making the process more cost-efficient? Are you concerned about safety regarding labor and awkward physical situations employees are involved in when trying to change tools manually?
These are just some of the benefits the Mach-1™ provides.
• easy installation-can be installed on new or existing milling machines
• changes tools in seconds
• can be used in light or heavy milling jobs
• unmatched precision and repeatability
The Mach-1™ is a patented mechanical drawbar that has a 600-lb. die spring with a hardened and ground ball coupling. This machine achieves maximum repeatability by exerting equal amounts of force each time it changes tools-ensuring maximum repeatability.
The Mach-1™ tooling package includes everything you need.
• complete set of R-8 collets
• collect closers
• tool holders
• installation hardware
• tool tray
The Mach-1™ operates by simply pushing the quill handle back.The rack and pinion combination
(quill and quill handle) then releases the balls into the coupling.
1. Insert a tool into the spindle.
2. Push the quill handle back.
3. Release the quill handle. It’s that easy!
Patent numbers 6,280,125 • 5,885,039 • 412,512 • 5,846,037 • 5,957,636 • 397,125 • 6,592,305